Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Microteaching II

Leave comments for Microteaching II here! Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated :)

2 comments:

  1. Alisha you do a great job. I thought the idea of making our own "tree" was great. First of all constructing the tree itself was a way to think of how organisms actually are all related in one way or another. Then having the different primates plus human with the humans at the top made all of us really think how we really are related. I remember in the exercise saying in my group something to the effect that this one has five fingers and your reply was that's how I want you thinking. It was great it was that moment for me when I saw where you were going with the lesson. Only thing if anything I would have changed is to make the making of the tree more difficult. It was great for us that the ends were cut to fit only one place but if it were just a bit harder I think it might convey the idea that the "trees" really can be confusing and difficult. This is really something small. The lesson was great and it really was fun and insightful. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alisha, you did a great job on your micorteaching! I thought it was a great way to get students to think about evolution, and prompt them to think about evolutionary tracks of species. The only thing I could recommend is possibly a small clock to help you time the segments, but that's something we already talked about in class. Overall you did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete